Friday, April 17, 2009

Apology and a long needed break....

I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time, neither have been reading as many blogs.
Writing a blog is hard work. And lately I have been short on time. A lot is happening in my life, cooking school, internship and a job...plus I am trailing at various restaurants to find an externship. I promise to be back, when my energy is up. I appreciate your readership and I hope I haven't driven all of you away. And I will be back hopefully in a week....

7 comments:

Dewi said...

Understand dear, we'll looking forward to it. And, wish you a good luck with everything.
Cheers,
elra

Heather said...

i was wondering about you the other day! glad to hear you're still well (although busy!!). hope you can keep up your energy :)

MrOrph said...

Abby,

We all know what you feel. We await your next post.

No forgotten readership here.

Sabina said...

Hey Abby, I know how much you have going on. I look forward to reading more of your food-blogs when you have a chance to post them! Keep up the good work! I'll still be a faithful reader.

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Hey Abby, working in food, whether blogging or restaurants, means long hours and low pay, but I love it. Good Luck!

Lori Lynn said...

See you soon!
LL

The P & A Food Chronicles said...

I totally understand... i did the same thing with my blog,.. school, work... promotions... and also a little of straying off but we all need some breaks in life... and im glad you took one... =)